Great New Wall-e And Friends Kids Coloring Pages!

Ok, today I’ve got a special treat for you. Three really good (and printable, and free :) ) Wall-e coloring pages. You know the drill by now – download the picture, then print it. Or print pictures directly by clicking on the right mouse button – but that doesn’t seem to work for everyone, so figure out the method that works for you.

I love to elaborate on the pictures that I post, so… ahem… here is a story (by me) about each. The story is by me, and is not to be overly relied on cause I haven’t seen the movie yet! Still more than a week to go! I can’t wait!

This printable introduces a whole new character:



From what I’ve been able to ascertain, this little robot is called M-O, and he’s a cleaning bot. In fact, M-O is an obsessive cleaning and sanitation guy who cleans anything that’s dirty, and looks like here he’s about to start scrubbing Wall-e. I mean, this cleanliness expert encounters Wall-e who’s been alone with junk for hundreds of years… Imagine the shock. Poor little guy… Reminds me of coming home after leaving the men to take care of the household for a while. Maybe that’s why this Wall-e coloring page has such a cozy place in my heart. (And so many copies in the printer. Gotta tell the whole story to kids. Great teaching (and preaching) opportunity! Children's coloring pages rule!

PS: I presume the toy M-O has all the cleaning capabilities? Yes? Cause I gotta get me one of those!

This coloring page brings Wall-e and Eve together again:



I have to admit, this coloring page confuses me. Is Wall-e stuck? Or trying to impress Eve? Hmm… my imagination is running way ahead of me. I actually wasn’t sure what to tell my kid, when he asked “What’s Wall-e doing”? But it looks like fun. I told him: well, look he’s playing, and Eve is laughing (she can laugh?). I saw this picture on one of the movie posters, and I believe he’s rolling in a hula-hoop. (Ah… brings a lot of memories, but nothing this exuberant. Wall-e is obviously a much better hula-hooper than I ever was :) )

And here is the last Wall-e printable for today:



It has a spaceship on a side! (I assume that’s what it is…) Yeh! So much to draw and color. Space, stars, earth, spaceship. This is where those metallic crayons would be really handy.

And I think that’s it for the day. Three free printable Wall-e coloring pages. Not bad. Not bad at all…

Have fun!

No comments: