New Wall-E Coloring Page: Carrying a Box… Or So It Seams :)

First of all, for those of you who joined me from the beginning, you probably noticed that some pictures went from shabby to pretty slick. It’s not a fluke. I am committed to bringing the best and most printable coloring pages I can get. So the pages are naturally getting better :) And I am updating the older ones as I find suitable replacements…

OK, glad we straightened that out :)

And if you are not sure how to print these, it’s fairly simple -- click on the picture, then right click (when picture opens in new page), download picture to your computer, and print from there... I'm working on developing a way to print straight out from the browzer -- I'll keep you posted! (Right clicking on picture, and then selecting "Print Picture..." also seems to work).

Now for the actual picture... TA DA!



For this specific page, I love that Wall-e is carrying a simple box. Cause that box could be anything! (I think it’s a pile of junk on the posters that float around the web...). But imagine what a kid can turn it into! Wall-e got mail! Wall e got present! Wall-e fixing a wall! Wall-e building a house! (The junk option is also available… hehe…)

Imagination rules!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Waaah ~ you have Wall-E coloring stuff!! I'm so jealous. ^^

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can't wait until Wall-E comes out!!